WHY GO BY PRIVATE JET?
If you’re only going to Africa once, this is the ultimate African safari! Here are the 7 reasons why:
1. Travel in comfort and security by private jet and bush planes watching as unforgettable Rift Valley vistas unfold below you with your every need attended to by familiar staff and crew.
2. Game drive in the world’s best wildlife settings away from the crowds with naturalists guides, choosing from land and water activities in diverse habitats: the wild waterways of the Okavango Delta; the short-grass plains of the Serengeti; and the game-rich flood plain of the Zambezi River.
3. Be in the best position to witness the annual Great Migration of millions of zebra and wildebeest as it heads north in the Serengeti.
4. Relax in exclusive safari camps hosting our group with sophisticated décor, delicious foods, ensuite bathrooms, hot showers, attentive staff and personalized service.
5. Meet Africa experts at every stop: naturalists, conservationists, archeologists, historians, and leaders in African eco-tourism.
6. Board a classic, luxurious steam train and enjoy a champagne luncheon on a suspension bridge with magnificent views of the mile-wide thundering Victoria Falls.
ABOUT OUR ACROSS EAST & SOUTHERN AFRICA BY PRIVATE JET SAFARI
August 11 - 26, 2015: South Africa. Botswana. Zambia. Tanzania. Ethiopia
Africa’s wild heart – from migrating herds and big cats to ancient traditions and human origins – is revealed by a gouge in the Earth’s surface that is over 3,000 miles long: The Great African Rift. Join us as we follow the Rift for an incredible journey across Africa, from the Kalahari to Ethiopia, discovering volcanoes, great plains, giant lakes, flocks of flamingoes, wild savannas and a story that goes back 30 million years. Our private jet creates a very personalized experience for only 24 guests, with comfortable access to remote and wild places including the Okavango Delta in Botswana; the Victoria Falls and Lower Zambezi flood plains in Zambia; the famous Serengeti migration; and the ancient traditions of Ethiopia.
Dates: August 11-26, 2015
Capacity: Limited to 24 Guests
Cost Per Person: Double Occupancy $39,850
Single Supplement: $9,850
International Airfare: On Request
Contact Us: Lynl@bushtracks.com