South Africa, Botswana and Zambia
at Exceptional Savings
10 Days: Johanesburg, South Africa I Okavango, Botswana I Livingstone, Zambia
Travel Now: $8,955 Per Person
Travel Later: $19,677 Per Person
TOP 5 REASONS WHY YOU CAN'T MISS
THE BEST OF BOTSWANA & VICTORIA FALLS SAFARI
- Explore the unspoiled beauty of Okavango Delta – a newly named UNESCO World Heritage Site – with stays at two private concessions in the Delta, where crowds are few and the wildlife is plentiful.
- Experience Victoria Falls during this incredible time of year, and enjoy plentiful rainbows and the clear light precious to photographers.
- Get to know an elephant herd at Abu Camp, where researchers will facilitate your interaction with the elephants, and take you behind-the-scenes to observe elephant behaviors and conservation projects.
- Board mokoros (dug-out canoes) to see wildlife from water level, as you explore the deep channels and lush vegetation of the Okavango Delta’s island-dotted landscape.
- Stay at three premier safari camps where you’ll enjoy all of the comforts of home – hot showers, fine dining and spacious rooms -- and views from your deck that you’ll see nowhere else on earth.